Friday 20 June 2014

NIGHTGAUNT SUCCUBUS SCHOOLGIRL GOETIA


Out of what Chakra crypt the Schoolgirl Succubae to bat wing fly, I cannot tell,

But every night I see the felines make their planetary sphere way,

Their obsidian butterfly mistresses, horned Nuns, so sensuous, with membranous leather wings,

 

They come in Nightgaunt legions on the North wind's swell,

With obscene caresses, which titillates of lustful stroking,

Snatching me off on monstrous voyaging, 

 

 Travelling through their moist vaginal star barrelled Tarot hallways, 

To other worlds hidden deep within their pyramidal hidden school of seven fold hierarchy.


Over the jagged peaks of Thuk they to sweep predatory,

 

I heedless, of all their groans they to make, while painting themselves menstrual red,

And down towards the nether pits of our carnal Coitus Pactum union, they take me,

Where the brazen harlots then to gather around my erect brazen serpent to feast upon its venom of all consuming worship.

 

But ho! If only they would tell more of their delightful Sabbat,

Alas, I to awaken too soon, until next Night-Mare to ride of Ouroboros round!

(Freely adapted from Fungi from Yuggoth & Other Poems by H.P. Lovecraft)

(CLICK, the page previews below, for the Book: GOETIA; SUCCUBUS SCHOOL. Available on Kindle.) 

GOETIA: SUCCUBUS SCHOOL
 

 

No comments: